- Outdoor LED Lighting
- Indoor LED Lighting
- Wiring Devices
- Indoor LED Lighting
LED LINEAR ADJUSTABLE HIGH BAY
The LED Linear Adjustable High Bay luminaire designed to illuminate commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted, steel housing, the HBLA provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HIB high bays.
• Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 174,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
• 07-HBLA-15 delivers 15,297 lumens (140 lumens per watt, LPW) at 4000k, and 15,471 lumens (141 LPW) at 5000k*
• 07-HBLA-23 delivers 22,970 lumens (139 LPW) at 4000k, and 23,223 lumens (140 LPW) at 5000k*
• 07-HBLA-30 delivers 30,394 lumens (140 LPW) at 4000k, and 30,742 lumens (142 LPW) at 5000k*
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Painted steel housing.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
• Optics rotate up to 150°
• Chain-mount kits (includes v-hooks and ⅛” thick, 1-meter long chain) are standard
• Options include wire-guard kits, pendant mount kits, and surface mount kits
*Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
**L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• cULus listed for damp locations in ambient temperatures from -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class A
• Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level)
• Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient protection(2.0kV)
• 5-Year warranty of all electronics and housing
• Chain mounting with V-hooks is standard
• Optional pendant mounting kit (p/n LEDHB-PMK-S) provides pendant attachment to ½" rigid conduit
• Optional surface mounting kit (p/n LEDHB-SMK-S) provides attachment to solid surfaces